Two Oak Ventures was introduced today as the parent company and ownership group that will operate Austin FC and affiliated assets, including the stadium and training facility of the club.
Two Oak Ventures replaces Precourt Sports Ventures.
Anthony Precourt will serve as Chairman and CEO of Two Oak Ventures, as well as performing the same roles for Austin FC. Dave Greeley, Precourt’s lead executive on the MLS2ATX effort
and the founding of Austin FC, will move into the role of President of Two Oak Ventures.
Joining Precourt and Greeley at Two Oak Ventures is Chief Financial Officer Lori McKirnan, a certified public accountant with an accomplished background that includes being a finance executive with Columbus Crew SC and the Atlanta Falcons.
Present initiatives of Two Oak Ventures include:
- Launch of Austin FC’s first competitive season in 2021
- Design and construction of the 100% privately financed $242 million MLS stadium at McKalla Place with its partner, the City of Austin
- Acquisition, design, development, and construction of the $35 million training facility for Austin FC
- Strategic real estate developments tied to the MLS stadium at McKalla Place
- Other strategically aligned ancillary business ventures and investments
The name “Two Oak” is inspired by the Austin FC crest (logo) that shows two intertwining oak trees representing the Club and the City of Austin as one. Its two core business verticals of
sports and entertainment also inspire the company name. The logo is intended to be a natural part of the brand family, have a clean and structured look, and convey sophistication and
The type in the logo is the same one used in the badge for Austin FC, creating a strong connection to the Club. The border around the type is Austin FC’s Bright Verde color and frames Two Oak Ventures, giving it more prominence and making its unique name the hero of the visual identity. Austin-based The Butler Bros. designed the Two Oak logo, as the agency did with the brand work for Austin FC and 4ATX Foundation.